Facts about PINEBROOK SHOPPING CENTER:
- Anchored by Whole Foods, PetSmart, BAM! and coming soon, Michael’s.
- 200,000 sf center centrally located on the main retail corridor of Mobile with traffic counts of approximately 53,000 VPD.
- 1 mile west of I-65.
- 1 mile east of The University of South Alabama with 17,000 students.
- 1 mile south of Springhill College with 1,500 students.
- Half a mile from the most affluent neighborhoods in Mobile.
Facts about THE CITY OF MOBILE:
- Mobile Bay trade area of 600,000 people.
- Mobile’s economic development efforts over the past decade have garnered $8.5 billion in capital investment and more than 17,400 jobs with an average annual salary of $54,000.
- Mobile is ranked one of the nations’ best places to live and grow a business.
- Mobile is a key intermodal transportation hub. Walmart opened 2.5 million square foot distribution center to support stores across the south in summer of 2018. Amazon also recently opened its first investment in Alabama in Mobile.
- According to the Journal of Commerce, the Port of Mobile was the fastest growing container port in North America.
- Airbus USA opened it’s first commercial production site in United States in Mobile in 2015 and announced expansion of a second in summer of 2018. Since then, 20 aerospace companies have located to Mobile.
- Austal USA, a major defense contractor for the US Navy, established its headquarters in Mobile and has now expanded to 4,000+ employees.