Facts about THE CITY OF MOBILE:
- Mobile’s economic development efforts over the past decade have garnered $8.5 billion in capital investment and more than 17,400 jobs with an average annual salary of $50,000. MSN.com has selected Mobile as one of the nations’ best places to live and grow a business.
- Most expensive plant built in America (ThyssenKrupp Steel) opened 3 years ago.
- Austal USA opened 10 years ago and now has over 4,000 employees.
- Airbus USA scheduled to open in 2015.
Facts about PINEBROOK SHOPPING CENTER:
- Mobile Bay trade area for 600,000 people.
- Center is 200,000 GLA.
- 1 mile west of I-65.
- 1 mile east of The University of South Alabama with 16,000 students.
- 1 mile north of Springhill College with 1,300 students.
- .5 miles away from the most affluent neighborhoods in Mobile.
- Whole Foods
- Stein Mart
- Pets Mart
- America’s Best Contacts
- Great Clips
- Tiny Town
- Fleet Feet
- China Doll
- Bella Boutique
- The Karat Patch
- Edible Arrangements
- Edward Jones
- Regions Bank
- Dip ‘N Dots
- Sand Dollar Lifestyles
- Dream Dinners
- Rock N Roll Sushi
- World Nails